Subscribe For Free Updates!

Thursday 19 June 2014

How To Speed Up Window 7 In 3 Simple Step


Speed Up Window 7
Hey guys. I'm back with 1 week without posting any tutorial and tricks & tips, So I decided to post this ultimate tutorial for youguys on How to speed up window 7 in 3 simple step fast & working. After you have done this tutorial your window 7 will improve itsperformance and also increase it's speed twice with no risk.

Let get start :


Step 1 : Temp


1. Press Start + R
2. Type in : %temp%

Speed Up Window 7

3. Delete all junks & cookies file in the temp folder (Note : Some file won't allow you to delete, so just skip it )

Speed Up Window 7
4. Done

Step 2  : Prefetch


1. Press Start + R
2. Type in : prefetch

Speed Up Window 7


3. Delete all the history & unnecessary file the prefetch folder


Speed Up Window 7
4. Done


Step 3 : Cleanup & Defragment



1. Clean up Drive : Go to Start >>> All Programs >>> Accessories>>> System Tools >>> Disk Cleanup


Speed Up Window 7

2. Defragment Drive : Go to Start >>> All Programs >>>Accessories >>> System Tools >>> Disk Defragmenter

Speed Up Window 7
3. Enjoy

That all of this tutorial folks. I hope you enjoy this tutorial and this also known as tricks & tips also.
Please enjoy the speed and share it to your friend too.

Socializer Widget By Problems With Solutions
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

1 comments :

  1. I Want to use this medium to appreciate an online ghost hacker, after being ripped off my money he helped me find my cheating lover and helped me hacked his WHATSAPP, GMAIL, kik and all his social media platforms and i got to know that he has being cheating on me and in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, hacking setting is trust worthy, contact him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

If you have any doubts please let me know!