Subscribe For Free Updates!

Thursday 19 June 2014

How To Make Window 7 Genuine Using CMD


Make Window 7 Genuine Using CMD
There are a lot of users still using the cracked version of window. The cracked version of window getting a lot of error of using it. So it must difficult for The user who use the cracked version. And today I will be showing you on how to make window 7 genuine just a second using CMD.

The Benefit of Genuine Window

  • Get update from Window update.
  • Improve Performance
  • Improve Protection

Let get start :


1. Press Start + R
2. Type in CMD Press enter
3. Type in the command box SLMGR -REAM
4. Press Enter and wait a few second
5. You will see the message like below picture

SUCCESS
6. Restart your PC
7. Enjoy!!! 

Socializer Widget By Problems With Solutions
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

1 comments :

  1. I Want to use this medium to appreciate an online ghost hacker, after being ripped off my money he helped me find my cheating lover and helped me hacked his WHATSAPP, GMAIL, kik and all his social media platforms and i got to know that he has being cheating on me and in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, hacking setting is trust worthy, contact him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

If you have any doubts please let me know!