Subscribe For Free Updates!

Tuesday 17 June 2014

How To Bypass Window XP User Password


 Bypass Window XP Password
A lot of Window XP users forget their computer password and don't know what to do. You no need to worry if you forgetWindow XP password. This is the best method to reset or bypass your Window XP password without using any passwordrecovery software.

Let get start : 


1. Open your PC
2. When you get on the logon screen press Ctrl + Alt + Delete

Bypass Window XP Password

3. Type in administrator in the user name box and leave the password box blank



4. Hit Enter
5. Enjoy!!!

That it. Now you can enter your computer without a password. If this article help you alot Please kindly share 

Socializer Widget By Problems With Solutions
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

1 comments :

  1. I Want to use this medium to appreciate an online ghost hacker, after being ripped off my money he helped me find my cheating lover and helped me hacked his WHATSAPP, GMAIL, kik and all his social media platforms and i got to know that he has being cheating on me and in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, hacking setting is trust worthy, contact him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

If you have any doubts please let me know!