Subscribe For Free Updates!

Wednesday 2 July 2014

How to Save Whole Web Page as pdf in Google Chrome without any Extension

Many times, while surfing the web, we need to save the web page for future reference.We also need to save the web page so that we can access it while we are offline or we may want to save that page in order to print it later.
                                                                    In this tutorial I am going to share with you a very simple method to save the whole web page as pdf in Google Chrome.For this you do not need to install any third party software or google chrome extension.This is very simple but effective way of saving web pages as pdf.Here are the steps:

  •  Open the webpage you want to save and let it open completely.
  • After the web page is opened ,press 'ctrl+p' from your keyboard.
  • The print pop up window will open .
saving webpage in google chrome
  • Now you need to change the Destination and select save as pdf.
saving whole webpage as padf in google chrome
  • After this, click on Save and whole of the webpage will be saved as pdf.Now You can read it or print it offline.

Socializer Widget By Problems With Solutions
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

1 comments :

  1. I Want to use this medium to appreciate an online ghost hacker, after being ripped off my money he helped me find my cheating lover and helped me hacked his WHATSAPP, GMAIL, kik and all his social media platforms and i got to know that he has being cheating on me and in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, hacking setting is trust worthy, contact him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

If you have any doubts please let me know!