Subscribe For Free Updates!

Thursday 3 July 2014

Google Lets You Explore Mars Right From your Browser

Do you know you can enjoy the view of Red planet Mars right from your browser.Thanks to Google for this awesome service.Google lets you Explore Mars from your home in your Internet browser.

explore mars using Google
In order to take a tour of mars,just go to https://www.google.com/mars/ .This map of mars include three different types of data - Elevation,visible and Infrared and you can switch among these using the buttons on the right upper corner.
mars map in your browser
The elevation view is generated with data from the Mars Orbiter Laser Altimeter (MOLA) on NASA's Mars Global Surveyor spacecraft. This map is color-coded by altitude, so you can use the color key at the lower left to estimate elevations.In visible view,images taken by the Mars Orbiter Camera (MOC) on NASA's Mars Global Surveyor spacecraft.Basically, this is what your eyes would see if you were in orbit around Mars.
In the infrared view,Warmer areas appear brighter, and colder areas are darker and these images are taken with by the Thermal Emission Imaging System (THEMIS) on NASA's Mars Odyssey spacecraft.

Socializer Widget By Problems With Solutions
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

2 comments :

  1. I Want to use this medium to appreciate an online ghost hacker, after being ripped off my money he helped me find my cheating lover and helped me hacked his WHATSAPP, GMAIL, kik and all his social media platforms and i got to know that he has being cheating on me and in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, hacking setting is trust worthy, contact him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Want to use this medium to appreciate an online ghost hacker, after being ripped off my money he helped me find my cheating lover and helped me hacked his WHATSAPP, GMAIL, kik and all his social media platforms and i got to know that he has being cheating on me and in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, hacking setting is trust worthy, contact him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

If you have any doubts please let me know!