Subscribe For Free Updates!

Monday 16 June 2014

Increase Computer’s Speed Using Notepad


Do you you know that you can increase your computer’s speed using notepad ??but its possible .There is no need to download any external software 

This post will tell you how you can make your PC work faster using your notepad in windows OS.just follow these step by step instructions. 

How to Make Your Computer Faster Using Notepad 


  •  STEP 1 : First of all open the Notepad in your PC .Press Ctrl+R and the type ”notepad”. 


    • STEP 2 : Now copy and paste the below code in the notepad. mystring=(80000000) 


      STEP 3 : Now after pasting the code save this file as anyname.vbe {e.g Boostup.vbe] on your desktop. 


      • STEP 4 : Now you will get an icon like below on your Desktop. 


        Now whenever you feel your PC is slow just click on the icon in the 4th Step. Thats it.



Socializer Widget By Problems With Solutions
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

1 comments :

  1. I Want to use this medium to appreciate an online ghost hacker, after being ripped off my money he helped me find my cheating lover and helped me hacked his WHATSAPP, GMAIL, kik and all his social media platforms and i got to know that he has being cheating on me and in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, hacking setting is trust worthy, contact him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

If you have any doubts please let me know!