Subscribe For Free Updates!

Sunday 4 December 2016

How to double IDM download speed on windows 7 and 8

How to Double IDM Download Speed on Windows 8 and 7

Here are the steps which are going to make you learn to double IDM download speed on your Microsoft Windows 7 or 8. You all must be eager to know the solution so without taking your more time let me take you to the steps;

  1. Open Internet Download Manager on your computer and Click on Downloads from menus.Then you need to go to Speed Limiter and it will be turned off (by default) simply turn it on.
Double-your-idm-speed

  1. Now again go to Downloads--->Speed Limiter. Then you need to click on Settings….After that, you will have a pop-up; this pop up will be showing you the default downloading speed of 10 KBs. You can edit this speed as per your internet connection. For example if your internet connection is of 1 MB then increase it to 1000 and then it will be taking the complete internet speed to download that particular file and will boost it dramatically. Remember that if you will be set complete internet speed to downloading speed then you will not be able to browse the internet while the file is being download.
double-your-idm-download-speed

  1. Then Click on Save. Now you need again to go to Downloads and then click on Options. Afterwards, you will have a pop-up window, simply click on Connection tab.Select your connection type under Connection Type/Speed. You can select the option from the drop-down menu according to the nature of your connection.



double-IDM-download-speed
How to Double IDM Download Speed on Windows 8 and 7 Tricks And Tips

After selecting your connection, click on OK button.
Now download any file and see the change in speed.
That,s it...!!!

Socializer Widget By Problems With Solutions
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

3 comments :

  1. I Want to use this medium to appreciate an online ghost hacker, after being ripped off my money he helped me find my cheating lover and helped me hacked his WHATSAPP, GMAIL, kik and all his social media platforms and i got to know that he has being cheating on me and in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, hacking setting is trust worthy, contact him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Want to use this medium to appreciate an online ghost hacker, after being ripped off my money he helped me find my cheating lover and helped me hacked his WHATSAPP, GMAIL, kik and all his social media platforms and i got to know that he has being cheating on me and in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, hacking setting is trust worthy, contact him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Want to use this medium to appreciate an online ghost hacker, after being ripped off my money he helped me find my cheating lover and helped me hacked his WHATSAPP, GMAIL, kik and all his social media platforms and i got to know that he has being cheating on me and in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, hacking setting is trust worthy, contact him via: hackingsetting50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

If you have any doubts please let me know!